Warm Dandelion Salad (The Plan)Lyn-Genet Recitas April 2, 2015
From the Vitality Food Feature ‘A Tale of Two Cookbooks‘.
(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large bunch organic dandelion greens, trimmed and chopped (about 6 cups)
- 2 Tbsp organic raisins
- 2 Tbsp rice cooking wine
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
1) In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2) Add onion and garlic and sauté for 4 minutes, until onion starts to soften.
3) Add dandelion greens and raisins and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add rice wine and stir an additional minute.
5) Transfer greens to a medium bowl, top with hemp seeds, and serve warm.
Lyn-Genet Recitas - CEO, Sports Nutritionist, NMT, Holistic Health Practitioner, RYT Lyn-Genet Recitas is the NY Times and International Bestselling author of The Plan and The Metabolism Plan a groundbreaking anti-inflammatory nutritional protocol which has been published in over 15 countries. She’s been featured on Dr. Oz, Huffington Post, CBS, NBC, Fox News, Women’s Running, Fitness, Marie Claire, Elle, and Prevention. Lyn-Genet and her staff of doctors and nutritionists have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women reach their best health by finding their chemical responses to food, not counting calories. The Plan is an effective way to lose weight, improve health and reverse the aging process. Lyn-Genet's Kitchen is Harlem's healthiest restaurant serving low inflammatory comfort food. You can order the foods from days 1-20 or just come in for a healthy bite. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and healthy kids options are available. The address is 3473 Broadway at 141st.