As of February 26, 2019
By using the Vitalitymagazine.com website you are agreeing to have the following information below collected.
Your security and privacy are important to us. Our site was upgraded to HTTPS in January 2019 to ensure secure browsing when viewing our website. Vitalitymagazine.com also follows internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection, and strives to ensure the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Access to personally identifiable information is restricted to employees who need to use these details and who have been trained to observe confidentiality and handle such information appropriately.
Personally Identifiable Information Vitaltymagazine.com collects directly
- Comments When entering a comment on our website Vitality magazine collects an email address, nickname and website (optional). This is collected to help identify spam and provide a point of contact in case we would like to follow up on a comment and email you directly. This information is not shared with any third party (unless authorized by you) and is not publicly visible on Vitalitymagazine.com. Access is restricted to Vitality magazine staff.
- Newsletter An email and name is collected when a web user subscribes to our newsletter. This information is not shared with any third party and is only accessible by Vitalitymagazine.com staff.
Web users have the opportunity to correct and update personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information indefinitely in order to provide you with our services. If you would like to correct and update, retract or access your personal data, please send an email request to email@example.com
Collection of information from web users without their knowledge (Cookies)
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
Google AdSense, Google Analytics & YouTube
Google collects personal information through Vitalitymagazine.com based on your user settings. This personal information is not given to Vitalitymagazine.com at any point.
For info on how to opt out of Google’s personal data collection, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Vitalitymagazine.com uses Google Analytics to track user interaction with our website and also works with Google AdSense to display ads with more personalization. The only personally identifiable information Google Analytics collects on behalf of Vitalitymagazine.com are IP addresses, which are gathered to help determine what city web users are viewing the website from. Vitaltymagazine.com does not have access to these IP addresses at any point in time.
Vitaltymagazine.com uses Google AdSense to display certain ads on our website. Google Analytics works with Google AdSense to personalize their ads to specific users.
Disclosure of Information
Vitalitymagazine.com does not disclose, sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information or email addresses with other parties. However we disclose impersonally identifiable aggregate statistics relating to our web visitors to current or potential advertisers upon request. (e.g. number of visitors per month / year and country of origin.)
We are a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. Our participation does not influence our content, but it helps offset the costs involved in providing you with free information.
All advice provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be, or serve as a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified professionals with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information you accessed through this website, Facebook page, Twitter or from any communication with Vitality magazine.