Recipe: Orange Coconut Dressing
From the Vitality Food Feature ‘COCONUT CRAVINGS‘.
(Makes 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp grated orange rind
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ banana, cut into chunks
- 1 can (5.4 oz) coconut cream
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- In a blender, combine orange rind, orange juice, lemon juice, banana, coconut cream, oil and tahini. Process for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Use immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 6 days. Bring to room temperature and stir well before using.