NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOR DIGESTIVE DISORDERS: with Homeopathy and Herbs
It is not uncommon for us to suffer with digestive disorders, especially after the rich meals enjoyed during holidays and special occasions. To help restore the health and balance of your digestive system, and regain a feeling of well-being and lightness, there are effective natural solutions.
Nausea, gastric reflux, diarrhea, constipation, and heartburn are all symptoms and signs of digestive disorders. All of them are caused by an internal imbalance of our organism.
These disorders can occur after food excesses, during periods of stress, after taking certain drugs (such as antibiotics), or after infection with a virus or bacteria. In fact, digestive disorders are very common. According to the Canadian Digestive Health Foundation, more than 20 million Canadians suffer from digestive disorders every year!
If your digestive problems are chronic, without apparent cause, very painful, if they occur after a trip or if they last several days, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Three Homeopathic Remedies To Restore Digestive Balance
If your digestive problems are mild, it’s nice to know that natural remedies can help to soothe them. We have selected three complementary remedies for you to try. They can help to restore good digestion and calm your symptoms:
• Zinc Nickel Cobalt: This Oligotherapy complex plays a role in digestion by improving the assimilation and metabolism of food. At a dosage of one teaspoon each morning, for one to two months, this remedy can reduce digestive disorders, whatever they may be.
• Digestion H114 Homeocan: This homeopathic remedy improves the function of the liver and digestive tract thanks to its combination of ingredients with recognized benefits like: Nux Vomica, effective against gastric acidity; Dolichos pruriens, active against constipation; or Leptandra virginica to relieve diarrhea.
• Triple Action: This 100% natural remedy contains a cocktail of perfectly dosed ingredients to relieve constipation and inflammation of the digestive tract. These herbs include: marshmallow, licorice, and witch hazel, traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve digestive disorders. And the added bonus is its pleasant lemon flavour!
Homeocan’s Tips to Relieve Digestive Disorders Naturally
In addition to taking these three remedies, be sure to try these strategies to help relieve and soothe your digestive disorders naturally:
– Against bloating: leave out sodas, soft drinks and chewing gums.
– Drink a chamomile infusion after your meal, it is recognized by the WHO for its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties.
– For better digestion, take the time to chew your food and eat slowly.
– To fight against constipation and improve your digestion, Sweet Orange Essential Oil is a great ally! Sprinkled in the bath, or used in compresses or massages, it will help to stimulate your digestive system.
With these three Homeocan remedies and these natural tips, say goodbye to your digestive disorders and recover a feeling of well-being and lightness!
Thirty years ago, pharmacy graduate Michéle Boisvert founded Homeocan. Today, Homeocan is the largest Canadian natural remedies company with a state-of-the-art laboratory based in Montreal. Homeocan’s mission is to produce and distribute natural remedies for the health needs of the whole family, even our four-legged friends with HomeoVet. For more information or to order any of their products, visit: https://homeocan.ca/en/
This is a really awesome and helpful article for me. I really appreciate your work for providing such useful information, thank you so much!