Free Daily Dance Classes for Seniors and Those Living with Parkinson’s disease
Every single day, Dancing with Parkinson’s (DWP) brings people living with Parkinson’s disease, and seniors
who want to exercise, out of isolation and into an artistic community where they can dance and connect with
others, both online and in-person. DWP provides free evidence-based dance classes and artistic experiences
that enrich the lives of people with Parkinson’s disease, other seniors who want to stay connected and active,
as well as care partners, families and friends.
DWP offers 365 days of free in-person and virtual programming opportunities, in an effort to break down
barriers to access, providing seniors opportunities for physical activity and social connection in an artistic,
inclusive and joyful setting.
● SENIORS DAILY DANCE CONNECT: FREE
○ Date & Time: Daily, 11:00 – 11:30 am EST
○ Location: Online via Zoom
○ Details: This seated dance and movement program is open to those living with PD and all
other seniors. Care partners are welcome, but not required.
○ Register: https://www.dancingwithparkinsons.com/free-classes
● DWP In-Studio Dance Class (Bloor/Spadina): FREE
○ Date & Time: Mondays 12:45 – 1:45 pm EST
○ Location: Trinity St. Paul Centre – 427 Bloor Street West, Toronto
○ Details: Specifically designed for people living with PD and based on the Dance for PD
method, this class begins seated, moves to standing behind a chair and then throughout the
dance space. Open to people living with PD of all abilities. Walkers and wheelchairs
welcome; care partners welcome, but not required.
● DWP In-Studio Dance Class (Broadview/Danforth): FREE
○ Date & Time: Wednesdays 3:30-4:30 pm EST
○ Location: 721 Broadview Avenue, Toronto (lower level)
○ Details: Offered in partnership with the Woodgreen Seniors’ Active Living Centre, this class is
open to all seniors of all abilities, as well as those with PD