Woodford Files: On DIY Emergency Medicine, Gifts from the Kitchen, and Sudden Deaths of Doctors
Over the past few years, the news media has reported extensively on the strain that our hospitals are under as they cope with surges of sick patients and shortages of staff at the same time. Yet strangely, the same media has completely ignored two big contributing factors to the problem:
1) Since 2020, thousands of professional nurses across Canada have been fired, or decided to quit or retire, after they refused to be injected with the experimental COVID vaccine. And even though it is now proven that the vaccine does not prevent transmission or infection, these nurses still have not been re-hired. (www.canadianfrontlinenurses.ca) 
2) So far, there are 93 Canadian doctors (young and old) who have died suddenly and unexpectedly since the roll-out of the Covid vaccines. These shocking stats have been gathered from various medical databases by whistle blowers Dr. William Makis and Dr. Mark Trozzi who have been chronicling the sudden deaths of their colleagues who received the mandated 2nd, 3rd, or 4th shots. 
Not surprisingly, the public is finding it very difficult to get timely treatment at hospitals and doctors’ offices these days, so this month we bring you a feature by Zoltan Rona, MD, called “DIY Emergency Medicine” on 11 conditions you can treat at home. Hopefully this will equip you to act quickly when a crisis comes up, while avoiding long wait times at hospitals. And if you wish to add your own favorite emergency health solutions, feel free to post them in the comments section at the end of Dr. Rona’s article posted online at: tinyurl.com/DIYEmergencyMed
On a lighter note, the holiday season is upon us so we bring you Pat Crocker’s “Gifts from the Kitchen” story this month. From Mediterranean Pesto to Lemon Chutney to Chocolate Apple Mousse, these recipes will have you chopping, mixing, and boiling up a storm creating homemade goodies for friends and family.
Meantime, our News & Notes section carries some interesting research on mental health. One study found that exercise is so good for the brain it can even slow senile dementia and fend off Alzheimer’s. In regards to diet, the research is showing that processed meats (ham, bacon, hot dogs, etc.) can actually accelerate dementia, although eating unprocessed meat does not. This is something to keep in mind when planning your holiday menus. And if you throw some good supplements such as CoQ10 and probiotics into the mix, the result is a longer more energetic life.
Have a great winter, Julia Woodford, Editor
PS – Feel free to post comments on any article on our website.
• Denmark’s death statistics reveal that something horrible is going on in public health: tinyurl.com/EdDowdondeathstats
• Died Suddenly documentary world premiere:
• Rochelle Walensky, CDC: “What the vaccines can’t do is prevent transmission.” https://twitter.com/drscott_atlanta/status/1480295777213857799?s=20&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
• Secret CDC Report reveals at least 1.1 Million Americans have ‘Died Suddenly’ since the COVID Vaccine roll-out & another Government Report proves the COVID Vaccines are to blame:
• Gerard Rennick, Liberal Senator from the State of Queensland states in the parliamentary chamber that the vaccines do not prevent transmission: https://rumble.com/v1z1nyq-australian-liberal-senator-exposes-excess-deaths-and-vaccine-injury-coverup.html