Partial List of References and Resources
(1) “Ask the Doctor: Reader Concerned About Cholesterol Medication”
(2) “Challenging the Statin Drug Dogma”
(3) Global News report: https://tinyurl.com/gvahhq2
- Calcium intake in Japanese women.
- On Coca-Cola and the obesity epidemic: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tie.21888/full
- Gabriella M. D’Andrea, MD. Use of Antioxidants During Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy Should Be Avoided. CA Cancer J
Clin 2005; 55:319-321.
- Ralph W. Moss. Should Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy Be Prescribed Antioxidants? Integrative Cancer Therapies, Vol. 5, No. 1, 63-82 (2006)
- Ralph W. Moss. Antioxidants Against Cancer. Equinox: New York; 2000.
- How much mercury is safe? https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/mercury-how-much-safe
- Fluoride health effects: https://fluoridealert.org/issues/health
(Editor’s note: To see the complete Reference List for this article, or the entire Top 10 Nutrition Myths article, view the extended version posted at: https://tinyurl.com/mbbro3d)