From the Vitality Food Feature ‘A HEALTHY VEGETARIAN FEAST‘.
This recipe is a tasty and festive version of taboula.
- 1/2 cup fine burghul (or bulghur wheat), soaked for 10 minutes in cold water, then drained by pressing water out through a fine sieve
- 2 medium tomatoes, very finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
1) Combine burghul, tomatoes, lemon juice, and pomegranate syrup in a salad bowl.
2) Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients, except for 4 Tbsp of the pomegranate seeds.
4) Decorate with remaining pomegranate seeds and serve.