Is Natural Immunity Better Than Vaccines, For Some People?
In order to answer the question of whether natural immunity is better than vaccines for some people, let’s consider the following recent headlines regarding COVID-19 cases:
• Signs of COVID Injection Failure Mount: In late July in the U.K there were 17,588 cases of COVID detected in unvaccinated people, and 15,537 detected amongst those who were vaccinated.
• Israeli Health Ministry reports 40% of new COVID cases were among vaccinated people: From May 2021 to July 17, 2021 there were 7,700 new cases reported, with 3,000 being vaccinated.
• Most COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts outbreak among vaccinated, says CDC: Fully
vaccinated people accounted for 74% of new infections.
• Breakthrough COVID-19 infections after vaccination can lead to long-haul symptoms,
Israeli study shows: 19% of vaccinated health care workers who became infected still
had symptoms six weeks later.
• Delta Variant: Natural Immunity 700% Better Than the Vaccine: People who were
previously infected with COVID-19 had higher antibodies than vaccinated people.
Lifestyle Factors That Build Natural Immunity
Natural immunity can be determined by the level of antibodies present, as well as some other
well-known factors. People with high natural immunity share the following characteristics.
1. They have high levels of vitamin D3- 60-90 ng/ml. From sunshine, food/supplements.
2. They consume very little sugar and alcohol; avoid tobacco and recreational drugs.
3. They maintain a healthy weight.
4. They eat a plant-based Mediterranean Diet of whole foods (low processed foods).
5. They exercise on a regular basis – aerobic, weight resistance and flexibility.
6. They avoid prescription medicines; preferring evidence-based natural alternatives.
7. They maintain healthy sleep habits.
8. They avoid stress and manage it with yoga, meditation, music and deep breathing.
These people also practice social distancing, wear masks indoors or in outdoor crowds and are
fully prepared in the unfortunate event that they should become infected. In case of infection they
begin the following protocol at the very first sign of any flu symptoms such as a headache, sore
throat, shortness of breath or rapid heartbeat:
• Vitamin D3/K2 supplement – 2.000 IUs every 4-5 hours.
• Vitamin C with bioflavonoids – 1,000 mg every 4-5 hours. Add 30 mg zinc.
• Quercetin – 200 mg every 4-5 hours.
• Olive Leaf Complex by Barleans – 2 tablespoons every 4-5 hours.
• ACF by Buried Treasure – one tablespoons every 4-5 hours.
The secret is to take one each of these items on a rotating basis every hour until symptoms
stop. Then reduce the frequency gradually for up to one week, because the virus can return.
These items have thousands of scientific studies supporting them, for all viruses, over the past
Finally, this approach can be used if you are vaccinated or not vaccinated.
[Editor’s note: The information in this article is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor. Please consult with your personal physician before making any adjustments to your health care routine.]