Recipe: Chocolate Chia Raspberry PuddingJulie Daniluk, R.H.N. November 4, 2014
From the Vitality Food Feature ‘WINTER COMFORT FOODS‘.
Pudding for breakfast? Sure! This pudding is healthy, nutritious, anti-inflammatory, and a fun way to start the day.
- 4 Tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or alternative beverage of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
- Few drops of organic vanilla extract
1) Place all ingredients into a sealed container that you can shake. Shake vigorously to mix ingredients well.
2) Let sit for at least 10 minutes until the chia seeds absorb the liquid and take on a gel or pudding consistency (if the pudding is too thick, add more coconut milk). Stir.
3) Add your favourite topping, such as coconut flakes.
Julie is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and host of Healthy Gourmet, a reality cooking show aired in over 70 countries. A highly-sought-after anti-inflammatory health expert and speaker, she is the award-winning author of 3 bestselling books. After graduating from both The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, she studied culinary arts at George Brown College, herbalism at Emerson Herbal College, and life coaching with Tony Robbins. Be sure to check out her latest masterclass at <a href="www.thrivewithjulie.com">www.thrivewithjulie.com</a> and follow her on <a />Facebook</a>, <a href="https://twitter.com/JulieDaniluk">Twitter</a>, <a href="https://www.instagram.com/juliedaniluk/">Instagram</a>, and <a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5rDkDBPpg7nCTn64vga7oQ?view_as=subscriber"Youtube</a>.