8 Supplements Which Help With Joint Pain
If you are suffering from joint pain, you may be looking for natural alternatives to pain medications. Or you might be looking to take supplements as a complementary therapy to the medications you are already using.
If so, consider the highly-rated Joint Support & Healthy Inflammation Supplement called PRIMAL by Eu Natural. This product contains a combination of nutrients to support joint health, including Boswellia Serrata, Celadrin, Turmeric Curcumin, Zinc, Vitamin E, Selenium, Riboflavin and Vitamin D. Let’s learn a little bit more about each of these.
1. BOSWELLIA SERRATA – Boswellia Serrata is also called “Indian frankincense,” and goes by a few other names as well. In this study of more than 260 patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), researchers found that a boswellia extract reduced pain, stiffness, and swelling in arthritis. They also noted that the herb has a good long-term safety profile.
2. CELADRIN – Celadrin is a blend of esterified fatty acids carbons. As described here, Celadrin is able to reduce the expression of diminish IL-6, MCP-1, and TNF, which in turn combats inflammation. Further research has demonstrated that Celadrin can improve function and fight pain in the joints.
3. TURMERIC CURCUMIN – Curcumin is the name of a powerful antioxidant found in the spice turmeric. If you eat Indian food, you probably are familiar with turmeric and the yellow hue that it gives to foods. Research shows that along with fighting oxidative stress, curcumin can also help relieve joint pain. As the linked study concludes, “Our study provides the first evidence for the safety and superiority of curcumin treatment in patients with active RA.”
4. ZINC – When you have an inflammatory joint condition, zinc can be depleted. This is unfortunate because zinc is important for keeping inflammation under control in your body. As a result, inflammatory conditions can worsen, depleting zinc even more.
That is why taking zinc can be very important for keeping inflammatory conditions from spiraling and getting worse. It may take some time before you can restore your zinc to optimal levels, so you may not see results right away.
5. VITAMIN E – Along with zinc, another nutrient which patients with rheumatoid arthritis often are lacking in sufficient amounts is vitamin E. So, this is another nutrient that you will want to supplement so that you can restore optimal levels.
6. SELENIUM – Another nutrient which helps to control inflammation levels in your body is selenium. There is also evidence which suggests that your risk for developing rheumatoid arthritis could increase if your selenium levels are low.
7. RIBOFLAVIN – Patients with rheumatoid arthritis who are low in riboflavin can experience more pain and stiffness associated with their condition than those who are not deficient in this important nutrient. So, keeping your riboflavin levels optimal is important in controlling your condition.
8. VITAMIN D – According to this research, “Greater intake of vitamin D may be associated with a lower risk of RA in older women.” Researchers have also noted that when vitamin D levels are sub-optimal, inflammatory and autoimmune conditions are more likely.
Tips for Best Results With Supplementation for Joint Pain
You have now discovered some supplements which may help you to improve joint health and combat inflammatory conditions. If you want ideal results, here are some recommendations:
Make sure that you are taking a natural supplement which contains no unhealthy artificial additives or fillers.
Take your supplement every day as directed. Do not skip days.
Be patient, because it can take weeks or months to see the full, cumulative results from a natural supplement for joint pain.
You should pair these supplements for joint health with an anti-inflammatory diet, regular exercise, and other healthy lifestyle habits. Hopefully, you will be feeling more like yourself soon.
- Eu Natural Company Bio: Founded in 2013, we’ve made it our mission here at Eu Natural to empower our customers and their health. Our name Eu- [pronounced ‘you’] a combining form meaning “good,” “well,” occurring chiefly in words of Greek origin; in scientific coinages, it often has the sense “true, genuine”.
We create powerful blends of herbs, vitamins, and minerals, each formulated to promote the best in health. Our premium health supplements are made in the USA and meet or exceed the strict manufacturing standards set by the FDA. They are made without any extra fillers, binders or artificial ingredients, 100% vegetarian easy-to-swallow soft capsules. No gluten, wheat, or dairy. And of course, never tested on animals. We use only the purest and most potent natural ingredients.
Eu Natural is a proud partner of Vitamin Angels. When you buy one bottle, you help a child in need. Your purchase equals to one year of vitamins for a child in need.