Opinion: Let’s Have a Debate About COVID – Natural Immunity versus Vaccines
If someone has strong opinions about an issue shouldn’t they have a good understanding about that topic? If this is true then perhaps these questions can help to determine who is qualified to have a strong opinion about the COVID vaccinations.
- Does the strength of a person’s immune system have anything to do with how well their body can resist the COVID virus?
- How is the strength of someone’s immune system measured? Which blood and urine tests are scientifically proven to measure immune system strength?
- Do you think levels of vitamin D3 in someone’s blood has anything to do with the resistance to the COVID virus? Do people who require hospitalization, or die, as a result of the COVID virus have low levels of vitamin D3?
- Were the COVID vaccinations subjected to rigorous testing regarding the potential negative impact on people with pre-existing conditions such as cancer, heart disease or diabetes? Have there been an unanticipated number of deaths due to this oversight?
- What percentage of infected people have become long-haulers with symptoms lasting months, with limited treatment options available from hospitals and doctors? Some reports put this percentage of ‘Long COVID’ cases between 30-50%. Is this acceptable and is this costing more in pain, suffering and financial cost than it should?
- Are these long-hauler cases, newly infected cases, and breakthrough vaccinated people beginning to lead to an increase in chronic illness such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes? Why was this not anticipated, and planned for, by the vaccine developers and the government decision-makers?
- Do you know which foods, herbs and nutritional supplements are proven to provide anti-viral protection in the body? Is it possible that consuming these items could produce a stronger immune system as measured by the scientifically proven immune system measures mentioned in item number two above?
- Have there been studies from Stanford Medical School, University of North Carolina and the National Cancer Institute showing that over 90% of adults in the US and Canada, have weak immune systems based on the foods they are now eating?
- Is it possible that the COVID vaccines were rushed into use due to a combination of three factors; (1) unwillingness to blame people for their weak immune systems, (2) the urgent need to get the economy working again and (3) the profit realized by the vaccine makers?
- If these items are true who should bear the majority of the blame for these oversights and deceptive activities? The media? Big Pharma? Government? Individuals, insurance companies, food companies or all of the above?
Until everyone has this information and much more, there should be a cessation of blaming and accusations on the topic of COVID vaccinations, especially the false narrative that unvaccinated people are the total cause of new infections. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can become infected, spread the infections and become seriously ill and die. Let’s move forward with discussions and debates based on all of the relevant information about vaccines, not just discussions by those making money from vaccinations. To add some scientific clarity to this discussion here are the actual figures for COVID infections in the United Kingdom for the month of September 2021. Please take note, there were more infections in the 30-80 year age group for the fully vaccinated then there was for those who were not vaccinated. I think this information should help to stop the accusations being made that unvaccinated people are the primary cause of new infections.
In the future, strong opinions should be reserved for people who actually know what they are talking about and are not willing to lie about the scientific facts for the sake of profit and/or maintaining their positions of power and influence. Also, accepting the advice provided by Big Pharma puppet masters such as the FDA, the CDC, the NIH and elected politicians, should be taken with a grain of salt. Big Pharma is paying these groups, as well as the mainstream media, billions of dollars so they can maintain a stranglehold on the medical/healthcare systems in the US and Canada. 
Hopefully, in the not too distant future, people will wake up to how broken the healthcare system is in North America. Hundreds of very qualified doctors and scientists have spoken up to say that nearly 90% of all COVID hospitalizations and deaths were totally preventable. The main reason for these avoidable deaths is the poor diet being consumed by nearly 90% of Americans. [2,3,4]
The second reason is that evidence-based natural treatment strategies were totally ignored by the special interests who wanted to develop and promote inadequately tested vaccines. [5,6,7] Over 700,000, mostly unnecessary COVID related deaths in the US, combined with a population becoming increasingly less healthy every day, should be more than enough reason to say enough is enough.
Either scrap the broken healthcare system and start over, or begin serious discussions about how to transform the existing healthcare system into an integrative model that is truly evidence-based, safer, more effective and far less costly. [8,9,10,11] (The winners will be healthier people, more profitable organizations and a much healthier planet. The losers will be Big Pharma, politicians and the mainstream media. Take your pick. The choice is a fairly easy one for me.
Charles Bens Ph.D.- Healthy at Work, Sarasota, Florida- October 20, 2021.
[Editor’s note: The information in this article is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor. Please consult with your personal physician before making any adjustments to your health care routine.]