COVID-19 Updated News – D3 Is Best Defence; How Gut Microbiome Protects Against Viruses; Myocarditis Risk in Vaccinated Kids
1. COVID-19 virus can spread to almost every organ in the body
(US National Institutes of Health – December 2021)
- Several studies have now confirmed that the COVID-19 virus can spread quickly to many organs and tissues in the body including the heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, brain intestines, pancreas, thyroid as well as the reproductive organs.
- There is emerging evidence that points to this spread causing immediate as well as long-term damage to these organs leading to the Long COVID-19 syndrome and future chronic conditions.
- There is also emerging evidence that this same damage can occur in people who have received one of the current COVID-19 vaccinations, mostly the mRNA vaccines.
2. Ultra-processed Food Makes You Vulnerable to COVID-19
(Centers for Epidemiological Studies in Health and Nutrition-December 2021)
- Ultra-processed foods have very low nutritional value, which deprives the cells of the vitamins and minerals needed to create and sustain a healthy immune system. “Ultra-processed foods include packaged baked goods and snacks, fizzy drinks, sugary cereals, ready meals containing food additives, dehydrated vegetable soups, and reconstituted meat and fish products – often containing high levels of added sugar, fat, and/or salt, but lacking in vitamins and fibre. They are thought to account for around 25-60% of daily energy intake in many countries.” (British Medical Journal)
- Such foods promote the development of chronic health conditions including heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, intestinal challenges, cancer, and more.
- Such foods are often addictive, high in calories, and promote obesity, which combined with weak immunity and chronic conditions, increases the vulnerability to viral infections including COVID-19.
3. COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status
(Nutrients Journal October 21, 2021 (with 177 scientific references))
- Vitamin D3 controls thousands of genetic ON and OFF switches in the body for the prevention of chronic illnesses such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s, cancer, viral infections, and much more. Sustained levels of 50-90 ng/mL in the blood are needed. (For more on this, see https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34684596/)
- Vitamin D3 increases the production of cathelicidin, T-lymphocytes, and other anti-viral cytokines to help limit receptivity to, and reproduction of, viruses such as COVID-19.
- Vitamin D3, in sustained adequate doses, is the number one line of defense against viral infections for both unvaccinated and vaccinated people. (Combine with K2 for best results.)
4. A Healthy Gut Microbiome Could Help Prevent Severe COVID-19.
(Ana Maldonado-Contreras, University of Massachusetts Medical School. Dec. 2021)
- The intestines are responsible for breaking down food in order to extract nutrients such as the vitamins and minerals needed for cellular health.
- Microbiome is a term used to describe the biochemistry inside the intestines that determines the efficiency and effectiveness of this nutrient development process.
- All of the nutrients needed to produce a strong immune system, including T-regulatory cells, are needed to help control the replication of COVID-19 viral cells.
- Studies are now emerging which substantiate that people who experience the most severe negative reaction to the COVID virus are those who have a weakened and unbalanced gut microbiome.
5. Heart Inflammation Cases Emerge Among 5-11-year-old Kids after COVID-19 shot
(Centers for Disease Control – December 2021)
- Many earlier studies have reported serious concerns about the development of myocarditis, heart inflammation, in COVID-19 patients, as well as those receiving one of the COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) now agrees with this assessment, and has indicated that the problem is currently present in an increasing number of children aged 5 to 11; especially those vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines.
- The CDC maintains that the injections are still safe for young people, but several other reliable medical sources contend that these vaccines pose a serious risk for many young people and should not be continued without further study.
6. Worse Than the Disease: Possible Unintended Consequences of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
(Stephanie Seneff MIT scientist-Dec. 10, 2021)
Stephanie Seneff, from the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, has published a paper in December 2021 on the possible unintended consequences of mRNA vaccines. An abstract of her research stated: “The exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns,” and she goes on to list potential pathologies that could be associated with these experimental drugs:
– Higher than normal level of miscarriages.
– Thrombocytopenia – low platelet count.
– Increased number of cases of Bell’s palsy.
– Increased number of cases of shingles. Spike protein activates latent viruses.
– Increased number of cases of myopericarditis.
– Increased number of neurological disorders.
– Increased number of lung and heart conditions.
To read the entire report written by Seneff, go to: https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/SENEFF~1.PDF
7. Japan Puts Warnings on COVID Jabs about Inflammation of the Heart Muscle
(December 28, 2021 – Japan Ministry of Health)
- The Japan Ministry of Health, after considerable deliberation, has decided to include an official warning on all COVID-19 vaccinations about their risk in the development of inflammation in the heart muscle.
- While other countries – including the United States and the United Kingdom – have expressed similar concerns, they have not formally issued warnings to each person using the vaccines or mandated strict reporting procedures for all health care officials responsible for administering the vaccines and reporting any symptoms, which Japan has done.
- The symptoms that must be reported include increased blood clots, chest pain, shortness of breath, abnormal heart beat or fatigue.
8. How the Endless Boosters Will Destroy Immune Function
Joseph Mercola quoting various scientists and doctors. December 2021.
- The Pfizer shot can reprogram both the adaptive and the innate immune responses causing the depletion of immune function.
- The Pfizer jab does induce effective humoral and cellular immunity at a high rate initially, however this protection declines rapidly with each passing month.
- There is increasing concern that the reprogramming potential could lead to a dramatic increase in autoimmune illness and chronic illnesses, including cancer.
- This concern about increased disease and deaths caused by the COVID infection and injection gains more momentum with another headline on Jan. 1, 2022. Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people aged 18-64. Margaret Menge, The Center Square contributor, Jan. 1. 2022.
9. Quercetin: An Alternative to Hydroxychloroquine, and More
(Joseph Mercola article December 27, 2021.www.mercola.com)
- Blocks the entry of spike protein to the ACE2 receptor. (250mg two times daily with 50mg of zinc). Front Line Critical COVID-19 Care Alliance.
- Helps zinc to enter the cell and disable viruses.
- Found in foods such as apples, broccoli, asparagus, green peppers, tomatoes, red leaf lettuce, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, black currents and green tea.
- Quercetin is also a strong anti-allergy treatment that inhibits the release of histamine and other allergic substances.
10. World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detox
– Dec. 22, 2021.
- Spike protein can circulate in the body after infection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs.
- The top spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D3, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, magnesium and Ivermectin. For more on this, see: https://newsconcerns.com/world-council-for-health-reveals-spike-protein-detox/
11. Florida Surgeon General Promotes Nutraceuticals for COVID
Florida Department of Health-December 13, 2021.
Recommended nutrients include vitamin D3, vitamin C, quercetin and zinc.
12. Evidence is insufficient to back mandatory NHS staff vaccination, say House of Lords Committee
Published December 3, 2021 in the British Medical Journal.(BMJ 2021; 375 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n2957 (Published 03 December 2021) Cite this as: BMJ 2021;375:n2957)
Dear Editor, (British Medical Journal)
As doctors and health professionals, many of whom work in the National Health Service, we would like to express our opposition to anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination being mandated for any group of people, including health and care workers. We agree with the House of Lords committee that the evidence is insufficient to justify this measure, but the government and Parliament do not appear to be listening and mandatory vaccines for NHS staff looks likely to be passed into law this week. We do not dispute that COVID-19 can be and has been a dangerous infection, and we agree that vaccines are effective in many situations. However, there is considerable uncertainty about the effectiveness of the COVID vaccines, some serious short-term complications and a lack of data on long-term harms. In this situation, it is imperative that people are able to make a fully-informed choice about whether to have the vaccine or not.
Respectfully, The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI)