Woodford Files: On Vaccine Passports, Citizens Pushing Back, and Dr. Rona’s Top 12 Nutrients
I was out in the sun the other day, doing some yoga and working up a good detoxifying sweat, when a thought struck me out of the blue. What if – instead of spending a billion dollars on vaccine passports for citizen surveillance as Mr. Trudeau has promised to do, he were to spend the taxpayers’ money on measures that would actually improve public health. Imagine, if you will, the type of measures that might increase resistance to infectious diseases and improve our odds of surviving not just the current virus but the next 10 viruses coming down the pike.
Here’s the measures that I think would give us the best return on investment:
1) Since certain nutrients are proven to boost immunity (herbs, vitamins, minerals) and resistance to disease, the feds could make those nutrients tax deductible, especially for senior citizens who are the most malnourished segment of our population [I];
2) Since 78% of people hospitalized for Covid were overweight or obese according to a study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control [II], some of the vaccine passport money could be re-allocated towards making fitness classes (yoga, qigong, tai chi, Pilates, gym memberships) along with bicycles and sports equipment tax deductible to help people lose weight and keep fit;
3) And to further reduce obesity rates, the feds could subsidize organic foods while slapping a “fat tax” on fast food and junk food. That way, an organic apple would become more affordable than a burger or a bag of chips, and a donut would cost more than a head of lettuce.
Better yet, the federal government may want to look at the feature article by Dr. Zoltan Rona in this issue, which outlines the top 12 recommended supplements for a healthy fall season. Here we find the best antiviral, immune strengthening, life enhancing nutrients that nature has to offer. And the more we are able to utilize at least some of them on a regular basis the greater will be our chances of keeping well.
Furthermore, instead of allocating ever more taxpayer funds toward coercing people into vaccine submission, we might instead consider a recent article published in the journal Science which reported that:
“The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers more of a shield against the Delta variant of the coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study.”[III]
So this might lead one to conclude that taking basic precautions to make ourselves strong and build our immunity while learning to live with viruses circulating in our community could be a more reasonable and economical way to manage the pandemic than expensive surveillance tactics.
By the way, according to author Naomi Wolfe who was recently interviewed on Fox News, vaccine passports are not about the virus, they’re about your data. So once the passport is set up, it can be merged with your Paypal account, your bank account, credit history, medical history, and it geolocates you everywhere you go. It can then potentially turn your life on and off [by blocking access to your bank accounts, etc.] according to your level of cooperation with authorities as more vaccine mandates roll out year after year. This data can also be sold to third parties.
PS – There’s no doubt that this controversy around lock downs, masks, vaccines, and passports has sparked a lot of healthy debate. Here are some organizations with worthwhile perspectives to add to the debate:
• FREE TO FLY – This group represents over 800 professional airline pilots and flight attendants flying with Canada’s largest airlines. They support passengers’ rights to fly regardless of their medical choices which are a private matter. They welcome passengers to join the group (15,385 so far) at https://www.free2fly.info/
• ONTARIO BUSINESSES AGAINST HEALTH PASS – is a facebook group (141,000 members) that states: “Your personal health status is irrelevant to us, it is your own personal choice. We make the biggest change with where we decide to spend our money. Our rights and freedoms need protecting at any cost. Let us stand together for a free Canada and support the businesses that share our values!”
• VACCINE CHOICE CANADA: formed in response to growing public concern about the safety of vaccine programs in Canada. www.vaccinechoicecanada.com
Meantime stay strong Canada, Julia Woodford, Editor
[Editor’s note: The information in this article is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor. Please consult with your personal physician before making any adjustments to your health care routine.]