Vision for a New Earth Spirituality: Part TwoGord Riddell and Kathy Ryndak RSS February 1, 2011
What a great energy shift we have experienced with the ringing in of 2011! This was caused by the intense cleansing and purging that we did in 2010, one of the most challenging years of the ‘Great Shift’ so far. In trying to reach the next level, we were required to purge denser energies that we might have not been aware of, as they don’t belong in the New Earth that we are co-creating. This purgative process was accelerated and intensified since we don’t have the luxury of time for dilly-dallying. We were tested and initiated in unimaginable ways, and gained soul strength and stamina in the face of adversity and the challenges we met. Kudos to anyone who went through this process – you are a different person now after passing your tests with flying colours.
So now we are able to go to a higher level of consciousness, one that we have not collectively experienced before, and this is where the excitement begins. This is your reward for all of the lessons you mastered – it is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, so to speak. As we are entering into a realm of consciousness that we have not experienced before, let us be open to ‘stepping into the mystery’ with a sense of curiosity and the wonderment of a child. We are making this up as we go along, in the spirit of co-creation.
In this second part of this series, we explore more spiritual concepts that are part of New Earth Spirituality and that assist us in staying at a higher vibration. Helpful tips are provided.
STAYING ALIGNED TO SOURCE
A natural stream of well-being flows through us when we are one with Source. Source is the part of you that is connected to the Divine – some call it essence, soul, or the divine spark within. When we have a strong connection to our essence, we feel centred, expanded, and are living in the present moment. We feel harmony within and with those around us. Our minds are still – devoid of incessant chatter. We have that ‘all is well’ feeling, simply feeling ‘yummy’ inside. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could be in this state more often?
MAINTAINING THE CONNECTION
There are many things we can do to stay connected to Source more consistently:
• Find where you feel your Source in your body. Many people feel it in their hearts and centre their awareness there.
• Identify with your light side versus your wounds and shadow.
• Do inner work to heal your wounds so they do not cause you to act unconsciously.
• When you transform darkness, however painful it may be, know that you will move to a higher vibration through the process of alchemy.
• Listen to the voice of your soul rather than ego. Learn how to tell the difference. We want to become soul-guided as opposed to ego-driven.
• Remember that high octave emotions such as love, compassion, and gratitude make us feel so much better and increase our vibration.
• Thank the Divine every day for all of the goodness in your life.
• Allow time for meditation, prayer, creativity, and play.
• Associate with people who inspire and uplift you.
• Appreciate the beauty of nature, your pets, and people you love to be around.
One of the most effective ways to do this is to be on the ‘love current.’ When we emanate love from our hearts for the people we cherish, we will always be connected. Love, indeed, is the most powerful energy in the universe!
It is our spiritual birthright to have direct contact with God or the Divine anywhere at any time. Since God is everywhere and also a part of us, why do we struggle so much in receiving guidance? There is a saying that states ‘If God seems to be distant in your life, guess who moved away?’ God and spiritual beings such as angels and spirit guides are always ready to listen.
In New Earth Spirituality, we can expect to receive guidance on a daily basis and to receive downloads of inspired ideas. This, of course, happens readily when you have a daily spiritual practice and meditate regularly. Meditation opens your channel to your Higher Self so that spiritual messages can come at any time. You can also make a practice of keeping a journal with your Higher Self or spiritual beings to seek answers to the questions you are asking. Some prefer a direct line to God, much as Neale Donald Walsh conveyed in the Conversations with God trilogy.
Guidance comes to you in many ways. You may receive visual answers in symbols, and mental pictures. You may be kinesthetic and get feelings and hunches. You may receive messages, words, and concepts in an auditory way. Remember to interpret coincidences and synchronistic events, and to listen to your dreams. How do we discern whether we are receiving truthful messages? False messages come from the negative ego, while true ones come through the higher self.
• True messages will be congruent, consistent, and clear.
• They will uplift, empower, energize, and support you.
• They provide you with confirmation since they may be similar to things you already know. They will never attack one another or make you feel inferior or superior to others.
• Most likely they will come in subtle niggles and nudges. Pay attention and act on them. Often it will not be the ‘big thunderbolt that strikes you in the head.’
• The advice comes in baby steps and we need to take the next step. We won’t receive more guidance until we act on the first message.
• If you find the message challenging, it will be provided in a loving way with helpful pointers, if you ask.
Stay tuned over the next few months, as we develop the concept of New Earth Spirituality, providing you with many tools, tips, and exercises so you can ride the arc of the ‘Great Turning’ in an aware and conscious way.
Gord Riddell and Kathy Ryndak are co-founders of the <a href="https://transformationalarts.com/">Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training</a>. The College offers professional training programs in Spiritual Psychotherapy, Spiritual Director, Holistic Health, and Coaching. For more information or for a course calendar, call 416-484-0454 or 1-800-TAC-SELF, or visit www.transformationalarts.com. To receive their monthly e-newsletter, email email@example.com