Antiviral Hand Sanitizer: Blends Aloe Gel with Thieves Essential OilsAMANDA BURKE, CNP, BA (hons.) November 3, 2020
With the coronavirus on everyone’s mind, and warnings about the toxicity of conventional hand sanitizers that contain toxic triclosan, people are wondering what’s the safest and most effective alternative? In fact, we have often been asked: “What natural hand sanitizer do you have?”, or “Can I use your Vegan + Organic Aloe to make my own DIY hand sanitizer?”
The answer is: yes you can use Naka Vegan + Organic Aloe Vera Gel as a base for your own Do-It-Yourself Antiviral Hand Sanitizer, and here is a recipe that you can use as a guide:
- 1 tsp (5ml) of Naka Vegan + Organic Aloe Vera Gel (or substitute with Platinum Witch Hazel Aloe Toner if a spray is preferred)
- 2 tsp (10mL) of glycerin
- 1 tsp (5mL) of white vinegar (or rubbing alcohol)
- 3 to 5 drops of Platinum Thieves Essential Oil
Here is why this DIY Hand Sanitizer is so safe and effective:
- Naka Aloe is Certified Organic meaning that it comes from plants which have been grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- It is Alcohol-Free, GMO-Free, Paraben + Phthalate-Free, and Artificial Fragrance-Free which means you get a clean and pure product that you can safely use on all skin types (including sensitive skin) without concerns regarding putting any type of toxin on the skin.
- This product is proudly Canadian.
- The Platinum Thieves Essential Oil uses the exact formula that is reputed to have spared those fortunate few who escaped the Black Plague of the Middle Ages.
- Platinum Thieves Essential oil contains highly antiseptic properties and has a beautiful aromatic smell
- Inside Platinum Thieves Essential oil, you will find a proprietary blend of 100% pure and undiluted essential oils that together are highly antiviral. Here are the specific essential oils used:
- clove bud (anti-microbial, anti-fungal, antiviral, antiseptic )
- Lemon oil (Antiseptic, Anti-fungal, Anti-microbial, Bactericidal) – Fun Fact : The fruit was well known in Europe by the middle ages, and the Greeks and Romans were advocates of its properties. Lemon Oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser, and Lemons themselves reached the height of fame when the British Navy began using citrus fruits to counteract the effects of scurvy.
- Cinnamon bark (antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial)
- Eucalyptus (antiseptic, anti-inflammatory)
- rosemary (antiseptic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties)
Because Naka is dedicated to keeping the small, independent boutique retailer thriving, you can find Naka Platinum Vegan + Aloe Vera Gel along with Platinum Thieves Essential Oil at independent boutique health food stores across Canada. By shopping at local, independent boutique health food stores, you will find unique products like those offered by Naka Platinum that simply cannot be purchased in mass market stores such as Costco, Walmart, Loblaws, or Superstore.
For more information visit www.nakapro.com or call 1-800-668-0519.
Amanda Burke is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Life Extension Expert with over 18+ years of experience working with nutraceuticals, herbal medicine, homeopathy, energy medicine, nutrition and detoxification. She is a passionate consumer advocate and promoter of safe medicine. A trusted nutrition and supplementation expert, Amanda is a featured speaker at the annual Whole Life Expo and a regular contributor to Vitality Magazine. For more info contact: <a href="mailto:Amanda.email@example.com">Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org</a>