1) Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Line cupcake tray with large paper liners.
2) Beat eggs with electric beater until thick and pale, approximately 5 minutes. Gradually mix in oil, vanilla, maple, stevia, and lemon juice.
3) In separate bowl, sift baking soda, baking powder, and flours.
4) Add flour mixture to wet ingredients alternately with spoonfuls of rice milk until all ingredients are well combined. Scoop batter into cupcake liners, filling 3/4 full.
5) Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until skewer inserted into centre comes out clean.